The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.14

 



All the Brother's love their little sister Avery, Blake is the first to hold her when she gets home. He's immidiately smitten with her


Riley comes to see her soon after

Riley: Who's a cutie patootie?

Avery: Gah?


Tucker: I don't think I'll ever get to spend time with my daughter with you three around

Riley: Probably not


Eric is the last to come see his little sister, he's also instantly in love with her


Riley: Look at this bro. Bet ya didn't know I could do it


Blake: What...


Blake: Good job! Maybe you should join the team?


Riley: Nah! Heads up!


Blake: Woah!


Blake: You've got a good arm too!


Blake: Maybe you should try out?


Blake: Think about it!


Aubrey: Another promotion!

Good job Aubrey!


Aubrey: Time to grow up little Avery!

Time goes so fast


She grew up so cute and became Clingy


Aubrey: Hmm I think you should have a bath, I think your dirty diaper from being a baby followed you 



It's career day at high school


None of the boys decided on a career path


Riley: No more stinky diapers, Avery, we are going to get you potty trained


Avery: Gah, gah


Riley: This is more boring than I thought it would be


Avery: You're telling me...

Wait. Did my toddler translation finally come through?

Avery: I finally have someone to talk to!

I'm glad I can understand you, but just so you're aware, no one else can


Riley: Yes, gah, gah, Avery... now time to do your buisness... oh I think my phone is ringing


Avery: Somethings happening...


Blake: So I take it Riley got bored and left you here? Looks like you did what you were meant to


Avery: Are you gonna clean it up?

I'm kinda glad I'm the only one who can understand you


Avery: I wonder how loud I can smash this on the floor? *CLANG*

Eric: Nope! I'm turning around


She's a daddy's girl


Winterfest time


Geoffrey is cooking their grand meal


The whole family get's together to decorate the tree in their small livingroom


Geoffrey: Dinner is served


Avery even get's a plate of her own


They open presents together as a family


Tucker: I'm a big bird!

Avery: Yay! I'm up so high!

Tucker: Yes... gah... we'll have to work on your communication, pumpkin



This is the house at the moment


Father Winter: I am freezing my balls off! Why do I have to do this when there's a blizzard?

Think of the children


Father Winter: Ugh... children... fine!



Father Winter: There we go, fully restocked presents for everyone


Avery: Pwesnt?


Father Winter: Sure!


Eric: I got coal... *shrug*


Avery wasn't able to get a present from Father Winter, I think it's because he was a stranger?


Eric: The princess knew these were bad men


Eric: But the princess didn't care


Eric: Because she was hiding a terrible secret of her own


Avery: This is a terrible story for a toddler

Eric: I hope that Gah means you like it?

*Ding Dong*

Eric: That's the doorbell

Avery: You're not going to finish the story?


Eric: Hey Jaqueline, what are you doing here?


Jaqueline: I thought I'd stop by and say hi, no other reason


Jaqueline: I also kinda missed you


Eric: I missed you too, we should hang out more

So Jaqueline spent some time at the house and then went home. I think there could be something between them


Tucker: Awww did you miss me munchkin?


Avery: Yes

She's so cute!


Birthday time!



Avery Bequest. She gets the trait Outgoing and get's Social Butterfly as her aspiration


Everyone has a great time at the party and it makes me realise how small their house is... time for an upgrade, time for the house I made ages ago


Riley: Why am I outside... in the snow... in my underwear?


Eric: I think the question is, what is that?

--------------------------------

You will see the house next chapter hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX