The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.6




Aubrey: I don't feel so good



Aubrey: That must have been dinner last night... ugh


Aubrey has been working on Mechanisms and Computer Chips constantly to level her Robotics skill for work


Aubrey felt a Pop and looked at her stomach

Aubrey: Shit


Aubrey: I should call Tucker I guess, he needs to know as soon as possible

That would be a good idea


Aubrey: Heeeyyy... I kinda need you to come over


Aubrey: Nothings wrong, I just need to talk to you about something


Aubrey: He's coming over, how am I meant to tell him?

You just kinda need to come out with it


Tucker: Hey! Are you alright?


Aubrey: Yeah, wanna come inside? I need to tell you something


Tucker: Sooo, this thing you wanted to talk to me about?


Tucker: You're not breaking up with me are you?


Aubrey: No, it's not that


Tucker: Hey, it's okay, I'm sure what ever it is we can work through it. I'm here for you


Aubrey: The thing I need to tell you might come as a shock


Aubrey: I'm...


Aubrey: Pregnant!


Tucker: What?!


Tucker: We're having a baby?! That's great!


Aubrey: Oh wow, I thought you might freak out or something


Aubrey: You're really fine with this?


Aubrey: Because there's something else...


Aubrey: I want you to move in with me!


Tucker: I'd love to


Aubrey: We can go get your things if you want?


Tucker: I'm an out of world sim, I don't have stuff

Aubrey: Huh?

He's not living in a home Aubrey

Tucker: What was that voice...?


Aubrey: Oh, you heard that too? I call it the voice-in-my-head. I'll explain it to you


A little bit later

Tucker: So there's a voice in your head that kinda narrates for you? Now I'm going to hear it as well?


Aubrey: Yeah that's the gist of it... now let's order a pizza because I'm starving


Tucker: Sure... not like I need to know more about what this voice is or anything

You'll get used to me, I promise



Pizza Delivery Guy: Here you go sir


Tucker: Thank you


Aubrey: Finally! I'm starving


Aubrey: Pizza!


Aubrey: This pizza is good

Tucker: Yeah, it's not bad

Aubrey: By the way, I'm an elf

Tucker: What?

Yep that's right, Aubrey is one of the last of her kind. She was found by the fae folk in the forest as a baby with no one in sight and they never found her parents. 


The next day Aubrey invites Teulia over to tell her the good news

Aubrey: Tucker and I are having a baby!


Teulia: Oh wow! Congratulations! Can I feel your tummy?


Teulia: It's really moving around in there

Aubrey: Yeah, I think it will be a very active baby


Teulia: I better get back to my kids, I'm really happy for you! See you again soon


Aubrey: Owww my back

Yeah... that's a thing


Back to the Robotics workstation


So they took some photo's together to remember before they had kids

Aubrey: Do you want to feel the baby?


Aubrey: They're really kicking today


Tucker: That must be uncomfortable


Tucker: I'd love to though 


Tucker: Wow, they're really kicking aorund


Tucker: We're going to have a really active baby I think


Aubrey: I think so too


So this is what Aubrey has been working on


It's almost finished...


Aubrey: I don't feel so good

Tucker: I think you're in labor. We need to get you to the hospital


Doctor: Just lay down ma'am. We will have your baby out soon


Doctor: Well that's interesting...


Tucker: Oh no


Aubrey: Oh...


Doctor: Uh....

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I forgot to update my Index! The next 3 chapters are now linked there.

      I haven't set up my page properly yet haha. Still trying to get it organised, I bet it took you ages to get yours the way you like it?

      Delete
    2. I completely understand, I always forget to update my pages! xD

      It definitely took me a while to get my blog the way I like it! I need to update it once again when I reach generation 20 since there's only pictures of generation 1-10 on the sidebars :)

      Delete
    3. I'm up to reading gen 4 on your legacy. Slowly making my way through when I have time :)

      If I keep my legacy going I will work on the page a lot more. I've started wayyy too many legacies to stress about what the page looks like haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX