The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.0




As Aubrey emerges from the forest, her clothes tattered and torn. She looks on at the empty lot in front of her, happy that she had finally found her way to civilisation and the way to a new life


After being lost in the forest as a young child, she survived only from the help of her forest pals, the faries, but she knew that life wasn't one she wanted to persue and looked for a way out of the forest. Her persuit of family came up with no results so she decided it was time to leave her forest home and live amongst other sims


Aubrey: You're really going to talk about my whole life?"

Wait... how?... you can hear me?

Aubrey: Of course I can, but...how.. can I hear you?

This is bizarre... something that hasn't happened in a long time of legacies. You can just call me...


Aubrey: You sound like a voice-in-my-head, but it's not me whos thinking it

I guess?

Aubrey: I'm going to call you, Voice-in-my-head

Umm, okay... can we continue your story?

Aubrey: Sure

You don't find any of this weird?

Aubrey: Not really, I feel like it's natural honestly, like I was chosen for something

You were chosen for this life... but lets keep going


She looked at the empty lot in front of her, she felt pulled toward this open space, like it had been selected for her to live in. For her to start her new life in and start a family


She looked at the empty lot and realised that she has nothing to her name but the clothes on her back and they weren't exactly up to standard. She would have to get some money and shelter soon


Off in the distance she notices a man talking to the air

Aubrey: Maybe he's talking to the forest spirits?

I don't think so...


Man: The end is near! Why will no one listen to me? People are being taken over by aliens!


Aubrey approaches him dispite his ramblings

Aubrey: Hi


Man: Oh, hi


Aubrey: I am Aubrey Bequest, it's nice to meet you


Man: It's nice to meet you Aubrey, I'm Erwin Pries


Erwin: So what's with the clothes? Were you abducted by aliens or something?


Aubrey: No, I just walked out of the forest where I have lived since I was a small child. The forest fairies looked after me but they weren't very good at making clothes


Erwin: Oh, a joke. Who put you up to it?


Aubrey: That's not a joke. I came to this place because a voice-in-my-head said that it was time to rejoin the civilised world


Erwin: You hear the voices too?


Aubrey: I hear a single voice. They seem pretty cool

Awww why thank you


Erwin: Oh gosh, I have never met someone else who hears a voice! You should tell me everything!


They walk over to Aubrey's empty lot

Aubrey: So, I was told that I would be part of a "legacy" and I would start it here, then I need to live my life and hopefully save...

Aubrey looks over to the front of the property and notices sims gathering

Aubrey: Oh, who are those people? I better go say hi!

Aubrey walks away from Erwin and goes to check what the other sims want


Erwin catches on to her last words a little too late

Erwin: What is it you need to save?... oh... she's gone

Comments

  1. I've just discovered this legacy! I love how it begins with Aubrey emerging from the forest, it's a true brand new start.

    If any other sims heard Erwin and Aubrey's conversation, they would assume they're crazy! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya! Thanks for checking it out! I'm slowly making my way through you're legacy too :)

      Yeah, I've tried to make something different

      Erwin is an interesting character haha

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX