The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.4

 




*Knock Knock*


Aubrey: Hey! It's good to see you. What are you doing here? Come inside!


Tucker: So this is your place? It's cute

Aubrey: Thanks, I spent all my simoleons for the walls

Tucker: That's rough. You didn't move into one of the already built houses? Or rent a room?

Aubrey: Nope, something was drawing me to this place


Tucker: You're a mystery, Aubrey

Aubrey: Why's that?

Tucker: Your past just seems strange, like you lived in the forest your whole life? Where are your parents? What made you come here?


Aubrey: Yeah, the faries looked after me, I have no idea where my parents are and a voice-in-my-head drew me here. I can't really explain it but this is where I'm meant to be


Tucker: You're full of surprises. I'd love to hear more about it and take you out on a date 


Aubrey: There isn't really much more to tell, I don't know much more really. But I'd love to go on a date with you


So they went to one one of Lilsimsies restaurants


Waitress: Welcome, how can I help you today?


Aubrey: Table for two please


Aubrey: I think I'll go with the fish and get the drink with the love hearts

Waitress: We only serve fish, ma'am

Aubrey: Oh, well I think this one looks nice

Tucker: I'll have the same please


Tucker: I've never had these drinks before

Waitress: They're a specialty, they're said to only bubble in front of people who have strong feelings for one another


Aubrey: Well I kinda do..


Tucker: I kinda do too...


Aubrey: I had a great night


Tucker: Me too


Tucker: We don't have to finish our night yet. We can go for a walk on the beach?


Aubrey: I'd like that a lot, theres also something I want to do


After their first kiss they go down to one of the beaches nearby



Aubrey: I'm really enjoying my time with you tonight, I hope we can see each other again?


Tucker: Yeah, of course!


Aubrey: What do we do now?


Tucker: Go for a swim?


Aubrey: This place is beautiful

Tucker: It's not the only thing that's beautiful


*Splash*


Tucker: Haha! What was that for?


Aubrey: I just felt like it


Tucker: I've never met anyone like you


Tucker: You're pretty amazing


Aubrey: Thanks, you're not so bad yourself


Aubrey: Maybe we should get out of the water?


And so... they got out of the water


Tucker: You're amazing, beautiful, smart and too good for me honestly


Tucker: I've never met anyone like you and I think I'm falling for you


Aubrey: You're handsome, smart and I think I'm falling for you too


Tucker: As much as I want to take this further, I think we should stop for tonight

Aubrey: Okay

Tucker: I just don't want this to happen on our first date, if it was going to happen I'd want to make sure that we we're both ready. I can feel your hesitation. I'll call a taxi to take you home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX