The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.13

 




So I forgot to download LilSimsie high school reno... and I realised why I didn't like the EA one... so their school for the first day is this one

Also, the kids have afterschool activities. Blake is a Football Team Member, Riley is in the Drama Club and Eric is a Manual Laborer


Blake: Hello Ma'am, we're the Bequest Brothers


Principle: Ah yes, I've heard about you three, I expect no trouble from any of you at this school


All Together: No Ma'am


Principle: here's your map of the shool and your class schedule. Please understant that we are moving schools tomorrow, so I have also provided a map of that school as well


Principle: Enjoy your first day!




Aubrey get's home super tired from work


Tucker's got another promotion. He also has a new uniform


Aubrey: Shit

The same response as the first time...


Aubrey: TUCKER!


Tucker: What's wrong?


Aubrey: Nothings wrong, I have some news


Tucker: Why do I have the feeling you're going to tell me you're...


Aubrey: Pregnant? Because I am

Tucker: Another little baby to add to our family. I love you


Aubrey: I love you too


Jaqueline Li, one of the teens at the boys school is invited over

Jaqueline: Why did you invite me over? You sounded worried on the phone?


Eric: Jaqueline, I know we don't know each other very well


Eric: I also know that you're single


Eric: Will you go to prom with me?


Jaqueline: How about...


Jaqueline: Come up with a better way to ask me! Jerk!


Eric: Damn it... what am I going to do now...?

Aubrey: Want to feel the baby?



Tucker: There's only one in there right? It's not moving as much as the boys did

Aubrey: Yeah, I'm pretty sure theres only one


So, the school got an update, this is one of LilSimsies schools. It's super dark today too

Riley: Why are we at school at night?

Eric: It's not night you idiot, it's the start of winter, the daylight in the day is shorter


The boys do some studying before school


and exercise



Riley gets tired and falls asleep at lunch. The lack of nice things at home is taking it's toll on the kids


Blake sits in the cafeteria alone and worries about the exams


Eric picks up a guitar and strums away


I see why Blake was a bit nervous, he was completely prepared but it seems he didn't do as well as his brothers. His mood may have been an issue


Tucker: We're going to need more money with another baby on the way. I'm trying my hardest to get some more promotions

Aubrey: I'm close to one in my job, I'm hoping to get it soon

Geoffrey: Hmmm


So Geoffrey starts painting to help out his family... is that meant to be you?

Geoffrey: No comment


Eric: Screw you bin!


Eric: Take that!


Feel better?

Eric: Much


Blake: Go to prom with me as friends?


Addison: Sure!


This is Addison Bouchard, Blakes friend from school. She's going with him to prom as a friend


Eric: Can you please come over?


Eric: Pretty, Pretty please go to prom with me! Even as friends! We will have the best time ever and I'll treat you like a queen!


Jaqueline: Alright jerk I'll go, as a friend


Jaqueline: See you at prom tonight


Eric: She wants me


Jaqueline Li is going to prom with Eric... as a friend


Riley: Please go to prom with me! Please!!! 


Kristin: Alright


Kristin Sullivan is going with Riley to the prom, as a friend


Prom time


Blake: Woah

Addison: Heyyy

Blake: You look beautiful


Addison: Thank you, you look good youself

Blake: Thanks, want to take a picture?

Addison: Sure!


Riley: Thanks for coming with me, I didn't want to go alone


Kristen: Well, you're kinda cute, so I figured I'd say yes


An announcement says they are announcing the Jester and King/Queen


Principal: This years king is... Riley Bequest!


Riley: Woooo! Yeah!!!

Principal: This years Jester is... Blake Bequest


I feel they got this around the wrong way, maybe they got you two confused?

Riley: Yeah I think so too..


Blake: I'm the Jester! Wooo!


Eric: I feel like that hat should be mine...


It looks like the Jester is pretty popular


Blake: I'm the Jester! Woooooooo!

Did someone spike the punch?


They all go to the after party


This place is so pretty


They didn't stay loing because they were all tired and in a horrible mood


We come back to Aubrey giving birth

Aubrey: Oh no, I waited too long to go to the hospital and this bassinet appeared next to me


Aubrey: OWWWWWW


Tucker: What's wrong?

Riley: You alright, mum?

Aubrey: Owwwwww! The baby is coming!


*Sparkles*

Tucker: The baby is coming? What's with all the lights?

Riley: I didn't want to see that...


Tucker: Riley... That's a baby...

Riley: Yeah... that was weird


It took a minute for Tuckers brain to catch up with him

Tucker: That's a baby!!! Oh no! We need to go to the hospital!

Aubrey: Calm down, Tucker. I'm fine, come meet our daughter, Avery Bequest

-----------------------------------------

Although she is gen 2, I feel like she's so far behind that making her an Heir would probably be a bad idea... but I might do a poll and see what happens

Comments

  1. More Bequest family members! Welcome to the world, Avery! I'm just as surprised as Tucker that there's no twins or triplets this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that she only had one baby lol. I'm already finsing it hard to keep up with them all!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX