The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.1

 




Apparently the welcoming committee had seen someone on the land and decided to come over. 

Oliver: You own this piece of land? Are you living here without a house?


Aubrey: I... ah... I guess?

Pssst.... they put a plate of fruitcake down behind you. Go grab it


Looks like Erwin is still around


Aubrey: I got the fruitcake, what do I do with it?

You eat it

*Eats a mouthful*

Aubrey: This is actually pretty good!

Good! You actually like it. Now put the rest away for later


After a short time the welcome committee got over the fact that Aubrey was in torn up clothes and realised she's actually a really great person


Alexandrea: I have some spare clothes for you at home if you need them?


Aubrey: Oh, that would be great, thank you!

Oliver: I think I could get a few clothes for you as well from my roomates

Aubrey: Thanks guys!


They spent the afternoon talking until the sun went down and clouds started to appear. A couple of them went to get some clothes for Aubrey and came back with armfuls of clothes they no longer needed. They weren't designer clothes but they were much better than what she had and she was grateful


The rain started to fall, then Erwin takes his clothes off and has a rain shower. Everyone left shortly after and Aubrey found a bush nearby to get changed into her new clothes. She knew they would get wet but they were more comfortable than the clothes she was wearing


Aubrey: I think you scared them all away


Erwin: Ah, sorry about that. I guess I should also leave, I have to study the plant life around my home some more... there's something up with them

-------------------------------------------------------------------


The chapters will get longer, this is just the start of the story!

Hope you enjoy!



Comments

  1. LOL! Erwin taking a rain shower in front of everyone was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw him just standing there... I was like ummm? He's a character for sure haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX