The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.6

 



Eva: Are you sure you want to be doing that? Have you ever even worked out before?


Riley: Ugh... I'm... Fine.... ugggghhhhhhh


Riley: Never mind, running is much easier, perfect way to get ready for this job


Riley: I feel like I'm getting better at this


Aubrey: You are! I don't have to cover my ears anymore!

Tucker: Good job son!

Riley: um... thanks I guess?



Riley: I win!

Avery: Ouch! This was only meant to be practice for your gig, you actually hurt me!


Riley: Sorry, but I just have one more thing to do!


Avery: owwwwzzzzzzzzjbnbgro


Riley: End scene!

Avery: Thank the simgod I'm still alive!


Everyone's here for a party


Aubrey is becoming an elder





Aubrey: That wasn't so bad

I hate when the founders get old... it's almost time to say goodbye... :(

The party was a complete success



Riley: They're actually going to see my face this time right?

Make-Up Guy: I don't know, I just do what I'm told


Make-up Guy: Perfect

Riley: I look badass! Thanks!



Riley: This is gonna be fun!


OMG I love the set!


Riley: What are you doing here scum!? You think you can beat me?!


Riley: Take that! and that!


Riley: I don't want to see you, or any of your group here ever again. This is my town now and for the future!


Riley: Go!


Riley: This is my town now and I'm going to take care of it!


*Sings a song about the apocalypse*


Riley: My love! I'm back!


Riley: I took care of that man, I don't think they'll be back. All I got was a small insignificant cut to my arm from his dagger


Woman: I told you not to go! You could have been killed!


Woman: I'm so glad you're back though!


Woman: Are you okay? you seem to be leaning on me a bit...

Riley: I feel faint... I might go lay down


Riley: I don't feel right...


Riley: Oh no...


Riley: He got me with a poisonous dagger!


*Dies*

THE END


Riley: That was great!

Yeah it was, I'm really enjoying this acting career honestly, I've never done it before


Aubrey has got her last promotion. She's finally the top of the Engineering career and became Master of Machines. Congratulations!

Aubrey: Thanks voice, it might be time for me to retire...


Eva: Owwww

Riley: What's wrong?


Tucker: Looks like you're about to meet your baby, son

Eva: Owwww... what he said!


Riley: Baby.... oh, BABY! Let's get you to the hospital!



Riley: I'm a dad...


Eva: We're parents


So Liam Bequest is now part of the family!


Avery is still kissing everyone


She's about halfway through her first kiss aspiration step


Aubrey: I would have a lot more time to get collectibles if I retire


Aubrey: Hey, yeah I'm going to retire... Thank you... bye. 


Tamara: Hi Grandma! Thanks for coming over to see me!

Aubrey: Sorry I hadn't come sooner sweetheart, I've been really busy but I have much more time nowdays. Where are your parents?


Tamara: That's okay Grandma and mummy and daddy are in the bedroom making weird noises


Aubrey: Oh, well we better leave them and maybe I can take you downstairs and make some breakfast?


So this is Tamara Bouchard, I feel bad that we've barely seen her but it's had looking after so many sims lol!


She got to meet the rest of the family the next day


Little Liam grows up to be Independent. In the next Chapter I get default eye cc and... I might change it because his eyes are a lot darker now.



Comments

  1. The acting career is so much fun, it's definitely one of my favorites too! Congratulations to Aubrey for reaching the top of her career!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew how fun it was! I will have to try out the other careers, I wouldn't think they'd be as good though. I'm happy Aubrey got to the top of her career, I was a bit worried she wouldn't make it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX