The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.12




Liam wanted a slumber party, Riley started a fire to keep the kids warm but set himself on fire


Tucker: Are you alright, son?

Riley: Yeah! That was a close one


Tucker: I'm glad you weren't hurt


Avery: A fire! Oh my simgod!

Eva: Did all the kids get out?


Avery: I think so... wait, where Holly?


Geoffrey: I have her!

Eva: Is it safe to go back in?

Geoffrey: The fire is out, it should be safe to go back in


So the kids eventually got to sleep later that night


Avery: This baby belly won't stop me from working out

Be careful Avery, don't fall over


Tucker: Potty training is so boring


Holly: It's not all fun and games for me grandpa


Holly: I think I'm done now...

The kids are so cute!


Liam: Grandma! I've missed you!


Aubrey: Hey my sweet little man, I hope you're being good for your parents?

Liam: Always!


Aubrey: Hey old man


Aubrey: Did you miss me?


Tucker: Aubrey?!

They spent some quiet time together before Aubrey went to find the other occupants of the house


Holly: Fly mommy!

Eva: That's right!

Aubrey: It's nice to see you Eva


Eva: It's nice to see you too

Holly: Grandma! See me fly?

Aubrey: I do sweetheart

She didn't get to see everyone before she had to go


Holly: Grandma was here!


Liam: Oh, was she? Did you see here outside?

Liam obviously doesn't think his toddler actually saw his mum, but she was here


Avery: I really hope I have this baby soon, I feel so uncomfortable

Not long now...


Eva: Come on Rose, time to learn some words


Eva: Can you say toilet?


Rose: No


Rose: Aunt Avawy...

Avery: Oh, hey sweetheart. Thanks for the hug


It's a hangout in the twins room kinda day...


Tucker: Just flick my leg...


Tucker: Oh yeah, I still have moves!


Avery: Oh, that really hurts.... I think I need to go to the hospital


Avery: Just breathe...


Avery: Hey, I think I'm having a baby...


Receptionist: Alright, I've let them know you're here. Go straight to room three


Doctor: Alright, we will have that baby out soon


Doctor: Oh, that's a heart...


Avery had a baby girl named Teagan


Avery: I'm going to be here for you always, even if your dad isn't


Birthday time! Rose is up first


Then Holly


Holly becomes a Genius and get's the Aspiration Creative Genius


Rose is Outgoing and get's the Aspiration Social Butterfly


Once again it's a big party with all the family gathered


They both do their homework immediately

Tamara: You're doing your homework on your birthday?

Holly: We have school tomorrow when it's due, they mailed it to us today


Avery: We're just going to have a quiet age up here


Teagan becomes an infant and get's the trait Wiggly


Avery: It's time for you to go into your big girl crib


Avery: Goodnight sweetheart


Twins first day at school, they seem pretty confident

Holly: Oh we are, we finished our homework and everything


Tucker: You know you're heir and usually it's only the heir's parents, the heir, their partner and their children that live in the legacy house? I just wanted to see what you think about your sister and Teagan being here?


Riley: Dad, I'm not a monster, she can stay here as long as she needs


Riley: She's my little sister, I will always be here for her and Teagan

Tucker: Good, just what I wanted to hear


Riley: You can do it Teagan!

Teagan: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH


Riley: See, there you go


Riley: You and your mum can stay here as long as you both need, no matter what the legacy rules say


Party time!


Liams turn to age up


He get's the Kleptomaniac Trait and the Aspiration Live Fast


Liam: I'm finally a teen! Woo!


She's so cute....


Avery: Your dad is coming by today to see you, he actually reached out and apologised. You be good for him


Dallas: I guess your not so bad...


Teagan: *Raises Eyebrow*


Dallas: I don't think your mum and I will work out. But just know, as much as I don't like kids. I will be here for you. Always


Dallas: See you again soon, Teagan

 

Comments

  1. So happy to see a new Bequest Legacy chapter!

    Wow, what an eventful sleepover! I bet they won't forget about that anytime soon. xD
    Welcome to the sim world, Teagan! She's adorable, and I'm glad Dallas met her even though I may secretly hate him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX