The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.11

 




Birthday time!






Blake, Self-Assured and now Active. He has the Extreme Sports Enthusiast aspiration


Riley, Cheerful and now Goofball. He has the Master Actor aspiration


Eric, Hot Headed and now Evil. He has the Public Enemy aspiraiton



Blake


Eric


and Riley

Riley: Hey Voice, how's it goin?

Well, thanks, how are you?

Riley: Oh great! I'm finally going to pursue my dream of becoming a famous actor

Good Luck!


Theres not much to do at the house, as it's so small, so the kids just work out most of the time


Which takes up the equiptment and Tucker can't work out


The family head down to the makers square, where Aubrey first met Tucker. (This is a place LilSimsie made, I'm playing on her save)

They went down there with the hopes of finding some stuff in the dumpsters to sell


Eric: What are you trying to be? A barbie? "Look at me I'm a barbie"


Sara: Excuse me?


Eric: Looks like you're trying too hard honey


Sara: How rude! I'm not staying around here to be insulted


Eric: Yeah! I made her leave


With Riley finally having some room, he works on his acting


Riley: For art thou romeo... wait.. no that's not right... ugh


Eric: Look at me in my yellow dress, I'm just a ray of sunshine on this shitty day


Keri: What? Are you talking to me?

Otto: Do you wanna start something kid? 


Eric: Sorry ma'am...


Keri: What is that?


Keri: brkjndbfiejpa


Eric: Hahaha that was great!


Eric: Ah... hi guys!


Keri: Guys, this kid is hilarious! 


Eric: I ah...


Otto: You're great kid! A real comedian

Guy in blue shirt: Are you doing shows somewhere?

Lady in red hat: Can I get an interview?


Eric: Ummm...

Girl in the back: Heyyy!


Eric: What do you want? I try to be evil towards people and they love me? How am I going to get everyone to hate me this way?


Girl: Dunno, but keep it up! It's great!


Blake: You're going to conquer the biggest mountain sim kind has ever seen!


Blake: Who am I kidding, I'm scrawny and couldn't even get up the first part of the mountain

Don't give up, you can get there with hard work

Blake: Thanks voice 


The bins were finally filling up, Geoffrey was the first to go diving

Geoffrey: I'm not sure what I am meant to be looking for, Aubrey has only said to grab things that look expensive. I see nothing of the sort in this mess


The kids join in with the diving and they get a few thousand dollars worth of stuff


Beach day!




The whole family goes swimming and snorkling


Blake: Is dad alright?

Eric: He's fine, he saw the dolphins and was trying to follow them

Riley: Yo dad! You're swimming right at us


Aubrey: Tucker!


Aubrey: He didn't even notice we were here


Blake: We should probably head back, I'm turning into a prune

Eric: Yeah me too


Beachcombing as a family! They all head home after this


The next day the family go to the park

Aubrey: Please be my Sim of Honor?


Teulia: Of course I will!


Aubrey: Yes!


Aubrey: Thank you!


Geoffrey: What is this "Sim of Honor"? I thought we were here to celebrate a birthday?

Riley: It's a sim that's part of a wedding, mum invited all her friends to her party to ask them to be part of her wedding while they're here


Aubrey: You're the best!


Aubrey: What can I wish for...


Aubrey: Hmmm, I know...





Aubrey: They didn't blow out! Riley, was this you?

Riley: No mum, I didn't do anything

Aubrey: I'll try again


Aubrey: There we go


Riley: Told ya

Eric: She knows you too well though, if it was one of us it was most likely you

Riley: Shut up


Blake shows up at the last minute, on his phone, not paying attention


Aubrey: Oh, I'm all tingly


Aubrey: That wasn't so bad


Aubrey: And I'm still hot!

The founder is an Adult now... it's moving too fast haha (I also have MCCC and I have their lifespans slightly longer)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX