The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.11

 



Geoffrey loves the twins, he's quite happy to help with skills


Avery: I don't feel so good...


Avery: Bleh!


Avery: Did I eat something weird?


Avery: I hope I'm not...


Avery: Only one way to find out


Avery: Oh, confetti...


Avery: Shit... that means I'm pregnant, doesn't it?

Yep...


Avery: So... I'm pregnant


Riley: What?


Riley: Is it Dallas'?


Avery: Yeah


Riley: Does he know?

Avery: Not yet

Tucker: You should probably tell him


Avery: I'm going to, this was a surprise but I'm sure once he finds out he'll be happy


Tucker: Are you sure about that?

Avery: Yeah...


Riley: No matter what, I'll be here for you and help you out, you know that right?


Avery: Yeah, thanks, I should call him


Avery: Hey Dallas, can you come over? I have something I need to tell you... okay, I'll see you later


Riley: When's he coming over?

Avery: In a few hours


Tucker: You sure you're alright? Having a baby is a lot of responsibility


Avery: Yeah I'm fine dad and I'm sure Dallas will help me out


Riley: So, Avery seems to be taking this well


Tucker: Yeah, but I think she's a bit scared, I don't like that Dallas boy and I feel he isn't going to be happy about this


Riley: Come on dad, he doesn't seem that bad


Tucker: Well, I know we will all be here for Avery no matter what, isn't that right Holly?

Holly: Yes!


Make-up-artist: You seem a bit down today?


Riley: Yeah, my little sister found out she's pregnant and I don't think the father is going to be too happy


Make-up-artist: That's too bad, I'm sure it will work out in the end... anyway. We're done here, perfect as usual

Riley: One day I'm going to get you to make it so I'm not brunette


Riley: I feel like I'm going to be in Game of Thrones...


It looks like you might be...


Riley: Hey I'm Riley


Riley: Where do you want me?


Director: Ah, yes! You're the main star, you've just come home to your throne and need to fight a ruffian for your thrown back


Riley: I am back! We will celebrate!


Woman: Who are you?


Riley: I am the king! What are you doing in my kingdom?


Woman: The king? I thought you were dead! Well... you soon will be!


Riley: No! It is you who will die!


Riley: You have lost, you need to leave my kingdom and never return!


Riley: Now we drink! We have lived through the war and I have my kindom back. We can now live in peace!

Man: Yes sir! To you, my king!





Man: Woah... you have no idea how long I've wanted you to do that!


Riley: And so, I took my kingdom back from the ruffian


Riley: I found true love


Riley: I have beaten everyone who has stood in my way


Riley: And yet...


Riley: Something feels off...


Riley: What is this feeling?


Riley: Ugh... my stomach


Riley: No, it cannot be


Riley: Poison....


THE END!


Dallas: Hey, you sounded worried on the phone, you okay?


Avery: Hey...


Avery: Umm, maybe you should sit down?


Avery: So, I'm ah... pregnant


Dallas: What the hell?


Dallas: No, this can't be happening? How did this happen?


Avery: I... ah... I guess the protection we used didn't work


Dallas: I was so careful

Avery: It's not that bad, I'm sure everything's going to be fine


Dallas: It's not mine is it?

Riley: I'm home...


Dallas: You cheated on me didn't you?


Dallas: That's the only logical explanation, we used protection and now you want to trap me?


Avery: I did not cheat on you! Sometimes protection doesn't work!


Dallas: I don't want children Avery, in fact I hate children... I didn't want this


Dallas: I need to go...


Riley: Hey, are you alright?


Avery: Yeah, I guess I'll be okay


Avery: I didn't think he'd react that way


Avery: I didn't know he doesn't like kids


Riley: He seems to have overreacted, don't worry though, you'll be a great mum with or without him. I better go check on the twins. If you need to talk I'll be here for you


Avery: What do I do now...?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX