The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.10

 




NSFW STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER! BE WARNED!

Dallas invited Avery to a restaurant to get her out of the house. Losing her mum was a big shock and she appreciated the invite

Avery: Table for two please


Waiter: We only have tables outside

Dallas: I just have to take this call, I'll meet you out there, just get me whatever you're having


Waitress: Can I take your order?


Avery: Yeah, I'll have two lobster please


Avery: I ordered for you, I got lobster


Dallas: Thanks, that sounds great


Avery: Thanks for inviting me out, it's nice to be out of the house


Dallas: That's okay, I thought you might need a distraction

Waitress: Here's your food, enjoy!


Avery: A distraction, huh?


Dallas: Yeah, when you called me you sounded so heartbroken


Avery: I am, I feel like she was taken way too soon. She will never see my kids, if I decide to have any


Dallas: I didn't think you'd be too interested in having kids


Avery: I bet you'd make a great mother though


Avery: Thanks for inviting me out


Dallas: Anytime, if you need me I'm only a call away


Dallas: Well, we're both young adults now, we can go to the bar or clubs if you want


Avery: I'd like that, but maybe some other time. Thanks again


Avery: Gotta pee!


Tucker: I miss my wife...

The whole household is super sad at the moment


Tucker: Blake! Thank you for coming over


Blake: Of course, I'm sorry I wasn't over sooner


Blake: How are you feeling?


Tucker: Depressed honestly, I miss your mother terribly


Blake: I'm going to miss her too, I can't believe she's gone already


Geoffrey is really sad too

Geoffrey: My creator is gone, it's like losing a parent figure


Eric: Hey dad


Tucker: Eric! Thanks for coming over


Eric: How are you holding up?


Tucker: Not great


Liam: Hi uncle Eric, thanks for coming over

Riley: Hey bro


Liam: Are you all here because nans gone?

Eric: Yeah, we should be together as a family


Blake: Hey Eric, how you holding up?


Eric: Yeah, I'm fine

Riley: Are you sure?


Eric: Mum.... *sobs*


Poor baby :(


Eva spent a lot of time with the twins while the rest of the family was grieving. As much as she loved Aubrey, she didn't know her for that long and she wanted Riley to spend time with the rest of his family


Holly was learning her skills quickly


She's so cute


Geoffrey: Don't drink it too fast

Geoffrey is really good with the kids


Time for some more acting!

Makeup Artist: You don't look too into this today?

Riley: I'm not really, I lost my mother yesterday. I considered cancelling the whole thing

Makeup Artist: I'm sorry for your loss. I think you should get it done and then spend time with your family


Riley: Here goes nothing...


The set is beautiful


Riley: Our corrupt father is finally gone, now we can spend his fortune!

Woman: I don't know, I have a feeling somethings going to go wrong


Riley: What could possibly go wrong? We are free! I should go see my love and tell her the good news


Woman: We could lose everything! But sure, go see her, I think she has some news


Riley: Hello my love, we are finally free to be together


Woman: I'm so glad you are now happy, we can be together without worry


Riley: This house is mine, as much as it is yours now

Woman: I need to tell you something


The set is beautiful


Woman: I'm pregnant!


Riley: We're going to have a baby? This is great!


Woman: I'm so glad you're happy, now we can be together forever!


Riley: Yes, forever


Riley: and so, my tyrant of a father is now gone


Riley: Come back next week to see what happens!

The End!


The twins are cute


Riley: It's the twins birthday, did you want to take Holly to the cake?

Tucker: Of course I do, let me just go get changed 


It's the twins birthday



Tucker: Walk to me Holly! Then we can go get you changed


Holly: Walk?


Holly: Haha!


Tucker: Good job Holly!


Rose's turn!

Eva: Blow out the candles sweetheart





Eva: Come to me baby!



Eva: Good job baby!


Time for a change of clothes


Holly gets the trait Wild. Also she has elf ears


Rose gets the trait Fussy and also has elf ears



They're soooo cute!


Avery: Hey Dallas, it's nice to hear from you


Avery: Sure I can come out later tonight, see you there


Tucker: Aubrey, you're back!


Aubrey: I came to see you


Aubrey: I missed you


Tucker: I missed you too


Riley: This is weird


Tucker: Ghosts have phones?

Aubrey: Yes


Tucker: I miss you more than anything and I know you're only here for a short time. I just want you to know that I love you and I can't wait until we're together in the afterlife


Aubrey: Don't wish you're life away


Aubrey: As much as I miss seeing you all the time


Aubrey: I want you to stay here as long as you can and look after our family


Tucker: I will


Riley: That was... strange...


Tucker: It was nice to see your mother again, she seem to be doing well, I feel a lot better now


Avery: We're at a freaking club!


Dallas: I know! Finally!


Avery: Shall we go inside?


Dallas: After you!


Avery: Juice me! Please


Avery: Oh, this looks fancy!


Avery: I can't believe we're at a club... and you look great in this light


Dallas: Are you hitting on me, Avery?


Avery: What if I was?


Dallas: Well, I thought that maybe you had interests in other people and I never had a chance?



Avery: You definately have a chance


Dallas: Oh really?


They laid off with the kissing for a bit to do a dancing routine


Avery: We were amazing!

Dallas: Yeah


Then it was straight back to the kissing


Avery: Did you want to...


Avery: Maybe take it back to my place?


Dallas: One more thing before we do



At the end of this date, Avery completes her Aspiration Serial Romantic. Congratz!

NSFW stuff incoming! Be warned






Dallas: You don't have to...


Avery: I want to...


Riley: I'm aging up!


Shit... I forgot to throw him a party


Riley: So is there a reason I didn't get a party?

Yep, I forgot it was your birthday


Dallas: Holy shit!


Dallas: Are you sure?


Avery: Yes, I'm sure


Avery: Woah...



Dallas: Yeah... wow...


They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX