The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.8

 



So, Avery goes to a pre-prom party and goes next door to buy a drink instead of partying. Also, yes she is attending another prom


Liam: Splash?

Riley: Please don't


Liam: Splash!!!

Riley: Ugh


Another Prom attended... I need to check the teen age. I think something has changed and she seems to have too many days. Oh well, enjoy them while you can

So... I just checked, I had them originally set as 13 days, because default was 10... now default is 21... I'll have to check my ages and adjust. Looks like Adults is 42 and I have it set to 30... I'm cutting their lives short...

Apparently now the base days a sim will live is 132+ days... time to do some editing of their lifespans


Dallas seems kinda annoyed all night, even though they went to prom together, Avery and Dallas barely talked


Time for the announcements


Dalas got prom king

Avery: Wooo! Go Dallas!


Dallas: Uh, yeah, thanks


Some random teen got prom Jester



Avery: Dallas is acting really weird


Avery: I hope he cheers up when we go to the afterparty


Apparently... he didn't go and I found out his dad, who was Aubrey's friend, died


So Avery got to work on kissing some more teens





Meanwhile, Liam is happily making a mess



Girl: Uh... hey...

This was Avery's last kiss for her Aspiration. She now has 8 Boyfriend/Girlfriends and only needs to go on dates. 


Make-Up-Guy: Perfection again



Riley: Oh cool, I'm a cop!


This set is awesome


Riley: Hey babe, good morning


Woman: You slept in


Woman: Let's get to work!


Riley: Uh, okay

Yeah he messed that one up


Riley: Hey my guy, how about you just go into the cell?

Alien: NOOO!!!


Riley: Take that!


Riley: And that!


Riley: There you have it, I win!


Riley: Now, into the cell like a good alien!




Riley: Now I'll get you processed and work out where you came from


Riley: Cheers to a good day at work


Woman: Cheers!




Woman: Let's go home...

THE END



He fell asleep on the rocking chair! So cute!


Eva put him to bed though


Eva: Guess what?


Eva: I'm pregnant again!


Riley: This is great news, I love you!


Eva: I love you too!


Geoffrey: Give me an E!


Geoffrey: And done!

Avery: What are you doing?


Geoffrey: Nothing

Avery: Okay, let me know if you want any tips!


It's founders day and all the family is here to open presents. Sorry I didn't get pictures of them all. But you get the idea


Liams Birthday!


Tucker: Blow out the candles!


Liam: I did it!


The whole family is here


Liam gets Slumber Party Animal as his aspiration and became a perfectionist


Geoffrey got overwhelmed by the party and just shut down it seems. I'm not sure what happened honestly


It's nice having the whole family together



Liam: So am I going to get a good present for Winterfest?


Father Winter: That depends on if you're good or not


Tamara and Liam find themselves dancing near each other


Liam: Hey cousin!


Tamara: Hey! It's so nice to have someone in the family that's the same age as me


That night a slumber party was had


They mostly all slept because it was so late and a school night. Hopefully they can have more in the future


These two are still so much in love


That looks painful

Riley: Oh it is



Riley: There we go, much better

I wish we could get rid of things just like that...


Avery get's to the top of the Cheerleading "Career" becoming a Cheerleeding Captain


Eva: I think the baby will be coming soon

Riley: I can't wait to meet them


Later that night

Eva: Hey, I'm about to have a baby

Receptionist: Go right through, I'll tell the doctor you're here


Riley: Oh no, not this crazy machine again!


Riley: There's two of them?!

Hey... I'm just as shocked as you are, I had a sneak peak and it said she was only having one baby, but I upped the amount of sims in a household and it must have increased it. lol. I have 9 sims now... I dunno how I'm going to keep up




With the twins being born, Tucker completes the Big Happy Family aspiration. He was only waiting on getting more Grandchildren


So meet Holly and Rose.... I'm scared of the infant phase so I'm going to stop here xD

Comments

  1. If I remember correctly, I think the devs said in the livestream that they were extending most of the life stages! Welcome to the world, Holly and Rose! Twin infants, oh gosh... that sounds difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably did, I think I just missed it, I think only the Adult stage was about 12 days shorter and there's no adults in the house currently so I've fixed it. Yeah I'm a bit scared of twins atm, I haven't had any Infants yet and not sure what to expect haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX