The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.7




So Liam missed the Growing Together update and is a toddler, I was thinking of waiting but oh well, he's still super cute!

Liam: Beawr


Liam: Hewwo


Avery: This isn't so bad

Liam: *farts*

Avery: Ewww kid, yuk


Make-up Guy: Just a little more...


Riley: Oooo a scar, this is going to be interesting


Make-up Guy: Done! Perfect!

Riley: You really like making me a brunette, huh?

Make-up Guy: I only do what I'm told!


Riley: A pirate! Sweet!

How can you act when you never know what you're doing? You only find out what you're wearing here

Riley: The words just come to me


Riley: Hey Mr. Director, I'm ready to start


Director: Ah yes, Riley, I've heard good things about you, just jump up on stage, I'm sure you will do great!


Riley: The enemy ship is right next to us! Ready your swords men! 


Riley: You will not take my ship!


Riley: Take that!


Woman: It's not the ship we want, it is the love of your life!


Woman: Hyyyyah!!!!!

Riley: You missed! You will never take my love!


Riley: Bow down scoundrel! I win!


Riley: My love, are you okay?


His Love: Yes, I'm fine, I thought they were going to take me


Riley: I'm glad you're okay


Riley: Wait for me here, I have something I need to do


His Love: Yes, I will wait for you forever


Riley: *Blows Kiss*


His Love: *Giggles* Okay


Riley: Now to drink your blood....


Woman: You're a... vampire?


THE END


Liam: Fafer Wintaaaa is comyn to stayyyyyyy


Yep Father Winter is coming to stay with the Bequest Family! This is where the update kicks in!


Father Winter: I love the Bequest Family, this should be good!


Geoffrey: I didn't think the Winterfest holiday was happening today, I know we haven't removed the tree yet and...

Father Winter: Don't worry Geoffrey, I'm here to stay and help out for a few days and I'll try to stay out of your way

Geoffrey: Alright


Eva: Are you happy Father Winter's here Liam?

Liam: Do I get pwesant?

Eva: No kiddo, he's just here to spend time with us

Liam: no pwesant?


I downloaded some kid stuff from The Sims Resource. Most of my CC is from there if you were wondering


Tucker: The Princess had long brown hair...


Tucker: They also had a dinosaur and there was a king...

Liam: You terwible stowy telr


Tucker: I've seen you on the treadmill a lot lately

Riley: I need to keep working out for my roles, I need it for the action scenes

Tucker: Do you want me to give you some tips?

Riley: Nah I think I'm alright


Dallas: Hey Avery, I'm outside your house!


Avery: Why'd you facetime me? Why didn't you just knock on the door?


Dallas: I dunno, I guess I didn't really think of it


Aubrey: I remember when the boys were this small, potty training three of them was interesting

Eva: It must have been hard having triplets in such a small house

Aubrey: It was definitely a stressful but amazing time


Tucker got to the top of the Athletic career and became a Hall of Famer


He immediately retired


Avery is still kissing her school mates haha


Who's doing the nasty...


Oh, Tucker and Aubrey... wait...


Aubrey: That was amazing!

Tucker: I don't feel so good...


Aubrey: Tucker... what's...?


Aubrey: TUCKER! NOOOO!


Death: Hmmmmm, a legacy sim


Death: I don't see him on my list, oh well


Aubrey: I can't let it end like this


Aubrey: Please, please don't take him!


Death: Hmm a legacy founder, you will give me a strong soul, if I am to do this you will be my next collection of this family


Aubrey: I don't care, I'll do anything


Death: Let me think about it...

Aubrey: I can't live without him


Death: Pathetic mortal! Rise!


Aubrey: Tucker!


Tucker: Woah, I feel weird


Tucker: I feel all tingly!

Aubrey: Yes! You're alive!


Tucker: Thank you Death


Death: Don't thank me, thank your wife, I'll be seeing you all again soon


Avery: So you were going to take my dad and now you're just hanging around?


Death: Yeah, why not?


Avery: Okay, thats cool


He hangs around with the family for a while


Tucker: I'm fine, really


Blake: Fine? You could have died! You did die!

Eric: That is insane, I can't believe mum begged for your life and he let you come back 


Blake: Are you sure you're alright? I came over as soon as mum called

Eric: Yeah Dad, you need to be more careful! 


Riley: Hey guys... I would stay and chat but I am exhausted!


Eric: We can come check on you more often? Make sure you're doing alright?

Blake: Erics right, maybe we need to be over more often


Tucker: I'm fine boys, honestly, I feel like I can live for another 40 years!


Blake: Well as long as you're sure

Eric: I better get back home, take care of yourself Dad

Blake: Yeah I should go too, I'll come around again tomorrow



Comments

  1. That was a close one, thank gosh Tucker's life was spared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! He's super lucky, I couldn't click on the grim reaper at first and panicked lol. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX