The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.5

 


Just be warned... there is NSFW content at the end of this chapter!


Aubreys next date with Tucker had them at the Humor and Hijinks festival. She had no idea what to do

Aubrey: So I just drink it?

Tucker: Yep, this will give us a glow and put us in the Jokesters group. We need to earn points by telling jokes to others


Aubrey: Alright, I'll drink it


Aubrey: Knock Knock

Crowd: Who's there?

Aubrey: Interrupting Cow

Crowd: Interupting Cow W...

Aubrey: MOOOO!!!

Crowd: Hahaha


The jokesters won and Aubrey got some fireworks. She lit one straight away


Aubrey: Woah....


It's so pretty!


Aubrey: We won! Thanks for taking me out, this is great


Tucker: You're welcome, I want to experience all these things with you


Tucker: Do you know what mistletoe above a couples head means?


Aubrey: No idea


Tucker: This



Erwin: Everytime I see her she's with that man, I need to find out why she's here... maybe she's an alien?


Erwin: I'll leave them for now. I'll have to wait until I can ask her more


Aubrey: I'll see you tomorrow for our dinner date


Aubrey: This place is really nice


Tucker: It's a perfect place for an amazing sim like you


Waitress: Can I take your orders?


Aubrey: I finally worked out how these work! I would like the Lobster Thermadore and a glass of red wine, please

Waitress: Sure

Tucker ordered the same as Aubrey


Aubrey: It's been great experiencing all this stuff with you. I was a bit afraid to travel around on my own


Tucker: I want to take you to anywhere you want to go. I'm honestly in this for a proper relationship. I want us to be exclusive


Aubrey gets up and kisses Tucker


Tucker: I'll take that as a yes?

Aubrey: Yes!


Tucker: I have to go, I will call you tomorrow


Thanksgiving is the next day and the gnomes spawn right in the middle of the house


Aubrey: I'm so glad you guys like the presents

Wait, you can hear them?

Aubrey: Yeah, they sound just like the fairies who looked after me

Hmmm, I'll have to update my translators


Remember the Welcoming Committee? Well this is Teulia from that. She's Aubrey's best friend and came over for Thanksgiving

Teulia: I'm so happy I was finally able to come over here, my partner and I have been so busy with our kids I've barely had time for anything else. At least we've been able to keep in contact on the phone


Aubrey: That's okay, it looks like you're going to have another bundle of joy, congratulations


Teulia: Thank you! This is definately going to be our last baby, I'm so tired all the time and the kids are getting almost too big for the house


Aubrey: Haha, I bet it keeps you busy


Teulia: It does, but I also didn't come here to talk about myself, I came here to see how you're going? I'm glad you have a roof over your head and this Tucker guy sounds great


Aubrey: He is great, we have so much fun together, he even invited me out again tonight. I think we might do "it" tonight. I've never done it before


Teulia: Oh wow, just make sure he's the right guy and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Don't let him push you into anything


Teulia: As much as I want to continue to talk about this, I need to get back to the kids and my partner. Call me and tell me everything!


Aubrey: Another night at the beach? I love this place


Tucker: I know, you seem to really like this place, I wanted to hang out with you here


Aubrey: It's good to see you


Tucker: It's good to see you too, you alright?


Aubrey: *kisses* Can we go to the floaty?

NSFW stuff incoming!



Tucker: Are you sure?

Aubrey: Yeah, I want it to be you

Tucker: I'll go slow






Tucker: That was really something. Are you okay? 


Aubrey: That was amazing! I want to stay out with you but I need to get some sleep before work. I'll call you in the morning? I promise

Tucker: Wow, woohoo and run... I hope I wasn't that bad


Aubrey: *kisses* Goodnight, Tucker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX