The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.5

 



Riley: Heyyyy, I'm Riley, I'm here for my first ever filming and I hope you can make me look awesome!


Okay, so even though this guy did his makeup and hair he has no relationship with him and I dunno what his name is... so he can be make-up guy... he also has the curse of custom hair that seems to be taking over my game at the moment. Most of the new NPC spawns have custom hair... oh well

Make-up Guy: Sure, get in the chair




Make-up Guy: There we go! Masterpiece!

I don't like it...


Riley: I don't think it's too bad


Riley: Hey, I need my cosume done


Costume Lady: Sure, stand on the block over there and hold your arms out



Riley: *Muffled Talking* There was no point in going to Make-up...


Riley: *Muffled Talking* Hey, I'm Riley, I'm ready for my part


Director: Alright, get up on the stage and start singing and dancing when we tell you



He does a good job and get's paid like 2k


In the meantime, Avery has a friend over. Dallas Roland

Dallas: Checkmate


Avery: I don't think so, we only just started playing


Avery: How can it be checkmate?


Dallas: Because it is... 


Anyway, Dallas is the son of one of the original sims I moved into town


Avery joins cheerleading






She's not the best at it, but she's been practicing a lot


Eva: I have some news....


Eva: I'm pregnant!


Riley: We're gonna be parents?


Riley: This is the best news... I love you


Eva: I love you too


Eva: Do you want a boy or a girl?


Riley: I don't mind either way


Eva: I have some news, I'm pregnant!


Aubrey: You are!?


Aubrey: I'm going to have a second grand baby?

Yeah, that's right, Addison and Blake had their baby and it hasn't been shown yet


Avery: Hey! What are you doing here?


Dallas: I want to invite you to prom


Avery: Hell yes!


Dallas: Also, there's a party happening, wanna come?


Avery: Party? Yes I wanna go!


Avery: Let's do this


So they all went to an appartment


The party was pretty lame and they left to get ready for the prom



Avery: These pictures are so cute!


Avery: This is a really nice night, thanks for asking me to prom


Dallas: You're welcome, there's no one I'd rather be here with


Avery: Same


Dallas: You're really beautiful


Avery: Thank you


Avery: I want to kiss you, is that okay?

Dallas Nods


First Kiss!


Dallas: Woah...

Avery: Yeah...


Avery: You updating your status or something?

Dallas: Oh, no it's just my mum messaged me. Sorry

Avery: How about we take a selfie?


Prom Night!


So the room goes silent when they get up to announce the King/Queen and Jester


Avery: I hope I win!


Blonde Girl: I hope I get the joker!


Neither of them won, but they both cheered on the winners


Avery: Well it looks like neither of us won


Blonde Girl: Well I voted for you...


So this is June


Shawna and Avery have time to take a selfie too before the after party



Avery: Hey June, did you want to get some pictures together?


June: Sure


Avery: So June... I was wondering... can I kiss you?


June: I, ah... Yes!



June: Wow... that was great, but I thought you had a boyfriend? The guy you took to prom?


Avery: Oh, we're not official or anything. I think everyone is gathering over there? Wanna go?


She runs off with the prom king


They go in here...


Shawna: Didn't I see Avery just before?

Dallas: She was here a moment ago


June: I think she went over there...


June: Did she just go behind that building...?


Avery: Hey Prom King... looks like you lost your crown?


Avery: Wanna continue what we started in the tunnel of love?


So, Avery is certainly starting on her aspiration. I hope she knows what she's doing

Comments

  1. Riley looks so different with brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He looks like a completely different sim, I was shocked honestly and realised how much the red hair suits him haha. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX