The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.4

 



Avery: Maybe I'll change my look, that might get me more attention


Geoffrey: You look different


Avery: Yeah, I decided to change my look


Avery: I like it a lot better

So I downloaded some CC hair, I wanted to try something different, not sure if I like it or not. We shall see



Tucker: It's nice to have someone to work out with

Avery: I'm not sure why no one else does

Tucker: They probably saw you face plant

Avery: You heard about that?

Tucker: Everybody heard about that



These two are cute together


Riley: Table for two please


Woman: Sure, right this way


Eva: So this is the place your parents used to always go?


Riley: Yeah, they spent a bit of time here, I honestly think it's only because it's so close to home


Waitress: Can I take your order?


Eva: Can we have the Iced Tea and Steak each please


So the food was taking forever so they had a game of foosball. The date was over before the food even came out

Eva: I'm going to win!


Riley: Nah, I don't think so!


Waitress: Oh no! I dropped their food!

This was after the date had ended, so it took soooo long for the food to get there


The food did eventually come

Riley: This looks really good

Eva: Yeah


Eva: Too bad it took so long


Riley: That was really good


Eva: So you said we're going on two dates today, where are we off to?


Riley: To the beach!



Eva: This place is really beautiful


Riley: You're more beautiful. I want to show you something on the pier


Eva: This place is so nice

Riley: Yeah...


Riley: There's something I've been wanting to do for a while



Eva: Oh...


Riley: Eva Datta, I love you more than anything in this world and I want you to become my wife


Eva: Yes! I will!


Eva: I love you!


Riley: I love you too!


Riley: I'm so glad you said yes


Eva: I couldn't say no to you..


Aubrey: We should talk about what you're going to do when you become an adult


Avery: I already know what I'm going to do, I'm going to live in a mansion


Tucker: A mansion sounds pretty nice, I must admit


Tucker: But you should know that you're welcome to stay here as well

Aubrey: We know that two of your brothers moved out soon after becoming an adult but you're welcome to stay as long as you need


Avery: I still think a mansion is perfect for me


Aubrey: I still just want you to know the option is there


Avery: Thank's guys, but I think I'll be okay



These two are still just as in love as they were years ago



Avery: Is she giving me the look?


Avery: I think she's totally giving me the look


Avery: She's staff... I'm not sure how I feel about this

Shawna is completely oblivious to what's going on, they're friends again by the way


Riley: Nope that's not it...


Avery: I can hear you from the main part of the house, it sounds terrible


Riley: I need to practice for an audition


Riley: Besides, I never complained when I had to listen to you practice violin


The whole family get's together to decorate the tree and open presents


Addison had her baby by the way, it's a girl named Tamara Bouchard. That's why she isn't there


The present opening is done. I can't remember what most of them got but I think Tucker got a camera


Tucker: Dinners ready!

A nice end to Winterfest


Wedding day! In the snow


Eva: Shit, I nearly tripped on my dress


Eva: Stay calm, Eva





Avery: I'm no happy for them! *sniff*

Tucker: They do look very happy together







Eva: I can't believe we're married now


Riley: I can, Mrs. Bequest




So the party was a success!

NSFW stuff incoming!



Riley: I love you my wife


Eva: I love you my husband








Riley: Wow....


They watch the TV show premier together as a family and Eva excuses herself



Eva: Oh no...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX