The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.3

 




Avery: Hey Shawna, what are you doing here?


Shawna: You didn't hear about the party?


Shawna: You should come!


Avery: Party?


So the party was at someones house. I have no idea who half the people are


Most of them stay out on the lawn


Boy: Hey, you're...


Avery: Not gonna happen buddy, sorry




Avery: and that is how it's done!

Girl: Woah! You sure showed me!


Girl: Thanks, this was the best brawl day ever!

Never thought people would thank her for that... seems like a weird holiday


So the party was over but there was another party happening at the Bequest household


Tucker is becoming an adult



Tucker: Ugh, my back!

So, the first of the first generation is now an elder. He will most likely live longer than Aubrey but I'm still not ready for this!


Addison is pregnant! Gen three is on it's way!


Addison: Do you want to feel the baby?


Aubrey: My first grandchild? Hell yes I want to feel the baby!



Aubrey: You don't have multiples in there do you?


Addison: Umm, I don't think so


Aubrey: Congrats, I can't believe you're going to be a dad


Blake: Me either, it's a bit scary but I'm looking forward to it


Aubrey: So how do you feel?


Tucker: Old, but so in love with you


Awww I love these two...


Avery: So Shawna, now that our homework was done I was wondering if you could help me out with something in my room?


Shawna: Oh, yeah sure


Avery: It's just up the stairs


Shawna: Woah, your room is so pink!

Avery: I know, I love it!


Avery: Tickle monster!

Shawna: Hahaha!


Avery: hehe!


Shawna: Alright, no more!


Avery: Okay... okay, I'll stop


Shawna: So what is it you wanted me up here for?


Avery: Well, I...


Shawna: Ummm, I just remembered I have to be home... like now. See ya!


Avery: Damn it!


Avery: Ugh, I completely messed that up! 


Avery: I'll be lucky if she ever talks to me again, why was I so stupid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX