The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.2

 



Aubrey: You're home! Give me a hug!


Riley: I missed you mum! I have so much to tell you


Aubrey: So how did everything go?


Riley: Oh, it was great! I managed to get a room that I didn't need to share, my classes were pretty simple and I got to meet some nice people


Riley: For some reason they put me into soccer, which wasn't so bad

Aubrey: Soccer is an interesting choice for an Arts Degree

Riley: Yeah that's exactly what I thought


Riley: I also kinda met someone who's coming to visit in a week, her name is Eva and she's pretty amazing


Aubrey: Well I can't wait to meet her, if you like her I'm sure I will like her

Riley: I hope so


Tucker: Glad to see you're back!

Geoffrey: It is good to see you

Riley: It's good to see you both too


So a week later is Harvestfest and these gnomes are getting out of control. 


Avery: Yes! They're all happy now!


Not only is it Harvestfest but it's also Avery's birthday and the whole family comes over


Eva keeps her promise and comes to visit for the weekend

Riley: I'm so glad you made it


Riley: I missed you a lot, let me introduce you to...

Avery: It's my birthday! Time to watch me blow out the candles!

Riley: Okay, maybe after the cake I'll introduce you to my family


Avery: I hope I'm a pretty teen!


A lot of people show up for her party


Avery: They won't blow out


Everyone: You can do it!


Avery: I almost got it!



She finally was able to blow them all out with encouragement from everyone at the party


Avery Bequest. She gains the Romantic trait and get's the Aspiration Serial Romantic


Avery: I think my wish came true


I think so too

Avery: Thanks voice



Aubrey: Happy Birthday!


Avery: Thanks mum!


Avery: My wish of being pretty came true


Aubrey: I think that's because you look a lot like me, sweetheart. Also looks aren't everything


This is Riley's room now. I finally did some work on the rooms


Eva and Riley fall asleep next to each other. RIley looking relaxed and Eva looking mad or upset. Eva had managed to introduce herself to Riley's family throughout the party


There are seed packets eveywhere!


This is Avery's room


Avery: Must keep fit!


Aubrey: You've been on that treadmill for a while, did you need a break?


Aubrey: Also you should probably stay off your phone while running


Avery: I'm fine


Avery: I'm not even tired



Avery: Owwww


Avery: Okay, maybe I need a break


Geoffrey went outside in the rain, with an umbrella and still broke down


Aubrey: Poor Geoffrey, let me fix you right up


Riley: I've had a great couple of days spending time with you


Eva: Yeah, me too


Riley: This may be too soon, but I want you to move in with me


Avery: Sure, I'd love that!


Riley: Great!


Avery has her first day at high school

Avery: How do I log into this stupid thing?


Girl: Hey, you look a bit lost, is there anything you need help with?


Avery: Oh, yeah, I am completely lost and have no idea how to log into the school computer


Girl: I can help you with that


Avery: Oh my gosh! That would be amazing! Thank you!


Avery: I'm Avery by the way. It's nice to meet you


Girl: I'm Shawna. It's nice to meet you too!


After the first day of school she's already thinking of prom

Avery: I think this would be perfect for prom


Avery: No loose threads


Avery: Perfect


Avery: No pimples...





Avery: Perfect, now I just need to wait for prom and find someone to go with!

You got dressed up just to stay at home?

Avery: I need to be prepared for anything!


Meanwhile in Riley's room

NSFW stuff incoming!


Riley: Are you sure you want to do this? I've honestly never done this before


Eva: I've never done it either, but yes, I want to do this with you


Eva: Ouch

Riley: Are you okay?


Eva: Yeah, just go slow... it's starting to feel good now


Riley: This... feels so good...


Riley: Oh shit!

Eva: Ohhhhhh!


Eva: woooowwww.... I love you

Riley: I love you too



Riley: I can't keep my hands off you, you're so amazing

Eva: I don't want your hands off me


Riley: I love you so much


Eva: I love you too... did you wanna do it again?

Riley: Here?


Eva: Yeah...

Riley: Yes!

Eva: Get your clothes off now!

Riley: Yes ma'am!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX