The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.1

 




Riley: Well, I'm here bitches! University life starts now!


Riley: Hello there, I'm Riley, I'm new here


Eva: Hey Riley! I'm Eva, welcome to Foxbury!


Eva: I hope you enjoy your time here


Riley: I hope so too, I'm not sure what I'm meant to do now?


Eva: Well, you're one of the first to arrive, you should pick a room before the good ones are taken


Eva: There's two rooms that are singles, now go find one!


Eva: Good luck!

Riley: Thanks!


Riley: Oh good, I got one with only one bed


Riley: I've never played this before


Man: Just hit the ball!


Riley: Ah crap, maybe I'm not too good at this


Riley: This food isn't too bad


Riley: I guess I should start my presentation


Riley: I'm not sure why I was put into playing Soccer


Riley: I'm getting better at this!


Eva: Yeah, you're pretty good


Riley: It's only my second game


Riley: It's getting better


Riley: We won!

Congratulations!


Riley: Hmm I think it needs just a little something more


Riley: There we go

Good job, Riley! Time to hand it in


He does his project online as well


Riley: Hey, look at me!

Very good Riley!


Riley: I am stuffed, playing soccer and attending classes are killing me


Only one more day of classes this week

Riley: Good, my arm is killing me

I think you should get that looked at...


Why is he here? And Naked???


Riley: So, I missed the pass, slid to the ground, landed on my arm and now I need this bandage. But we won!


Eva: That sucks about your arm, congrats on winning though!


Riley: Thanks, I'm not the best at soccer but I've actually been enjoying it


Riley: I need a break from my assignment, did you want to go look at the stars?


Eva: Yeah, I'd love that


Riley: I think that's the big... errr

Eva: The big Plumbell


Riley: Yeah, that's right and I think that's... ummm

Eva: The Freezer Bunny


Riley: You're good at this

Eva: I like looking at the stars


Eva: Thanks for hanging out with me tonight, I had a really great time


Riley: Yeah I had a great time too


Riley: You know, we could hang out again sometime?


Eva: I'd like that


Riley: Maybe even possible go out with me on...


Riley: A date?


Eva: I'd like that. We should probably go inside, it's getting cold


Riley: I just found this...


Eva: You had that in your pocket didn't you?


Eva: You goof


So they share their first kiss, they both say goodnight and promise to see each other again soon. School was almost over


Riley learns more about the stars, during the day...


Riley: Yeah, can't see much at all

You should probably go and get ready, it's almost time...

Riley: Oh right! Yeah I should probably run


It's graduation day!


Riley: I can't believe I'm graduating already. It went so fast

So... I kinda have that shorter Uni mod installed. I didn't want to come back four times




Riley: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Riley: Time to get ready to go home, but first I think I'll go see Eva


Riley: Hey, thanks for coming out with me, I thought I'd let you know that I graduated and I'm going to be heading home soon. I wanted to talk to you about it


Eva: Oh, congratulations... let's go inside


Riley: I want to keep seeing you


Riley: I really like you, Eva and I hope you like me too


Eva: I like you too and I want to keep seeing you as well


Eva: You're the best

Riley: Haha, thanks


Eva: So I'm going to meet you at your house in a week once I'm graduated? You're family will be okay with that?


Riley: Yeah they won't mind and that sounds like a plan!


Riley: See you in a week


Eva: I'm looking forward to it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX