The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 2.0

 



NSFW stuff in this chapter! You've been warned! 


Avery: So you're the Heir now?


Avery: Nope, I don't want to hear how amazing you are. I wasn't even considered to be in the running!


Riley: I... ah... well...


Avery: Just kidding big bro, I didn't want to be heir anyway, I'm going to see if I can live in a big house! Even bigger and better than this one and I'll make you jealous


Riley: I'm sure you'll be able to. I'm glad you're not upset


Riley: Okay, so I need to put on a hopeful face


Riley: Yeah, I don't think this is right


Eric: Hey mum!

Aubrey: Hey! I'm so glad you came to visit!

So they talk a bit about everything that's happened and Aubrey tells him to stay the night


Jaqueline comes to stay too and they spend the night together


Doing things...


Avery has almost finished her Artistc aspiration, she just needs to play the violin. I hope everyone in the house has ear plugs!


Once again the family gathers around a school project

Geoffrey: What is it that we are doing here?


Avery: My school project

Geoffrey: Are these not meant to be completed alone?

Aubrey: It's encouraged for family to help out with projects, it builds family bonds

Geoffrey: I am not family


Riley: Yes you are

Tucker: We all see you as part of the family, Geoffrey


Avery: Oh, this looks awesome

Geoffrey: I think we did a marvelous job


Riley: Not too bad

Riley: I'm going to College after Founders Day, I got accepted


Aubrey: Congratulations! I know you're going to do so well


Riley: I'm off to College dad, I'm going tomorrow morning


Tucker: Good luck, I know you'll do well


Avery: I'm going to be the only one left? I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Don't worry, for you it will mostly pass like nothings happened


Avery: I hope so


Avery: Goodbye, I love you


Riley: I love you too, I'll see you soon


So founders day is here again, they always have a pile of presents and appreciate what they have


Addison gives Blake a look and they dissapear


Why are you guys doing this in your parents house? You have your own houses!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX