The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.7

 



Yep it was triplets. Meet Blake, Riley and Eric... they might not be in that order in this picture but that's the order they were born in.

There were no lot traits or anything active so this was a complete surprise lol. My sims always seem to have multiple babies when they have no money


Time to get to work looking after the babies


Tucker and Aubrey work together really well. Tucker especially likes spending time with his boys as he is family oriented


They're all sleeping, amazing!


Even Tucker and Aubrey get some rest


Before doing it again in the morning. Also Tucker is in the Athlete career, I think I forgot to say in the previous chapter. 


Teulia: Hey how are you? I got this for the boys, can I come in and see them?


Tucker: Oh, thank you! Of course, Aubrey is inside too


Teulia helps them out with the boys, she has three kids too but didn't have them all at the same time. Aubrey now has time to have some dinner


They still love each other very much


Aubrey: Time to turn this thing on





Aubrey: It's moving!


Aubrey: Hello? Can you hear me?


Servo: Hello, I am Servo, please set my traits as per your preferences. You can even give me a name

Aubrey: It works! I did it!


Aubrey: Alright, run diagnostics

Servo: I am currently running as intended, no action required

Aubrey: Alright, set gender to Male, Traits to Family Oriented, Neat and Creative. Set name to Geoffrey

And so, Geoffrey is made and now part of the family. He's going to be around for a long time so I hope you like him!


He starts making his own upgrade parts which not only gains his skill, it get's him closer to being upgraded


Winterfest time!

Tucker: Are you sure this thing is safe to have around the kids?

Tucker isn't too sure about having a robot around his kids


Aubrey: He's perfectly safe, let's just enjoy decorating for the boys first winterfest


Aubrey: This looks great!

Tucker: Yeah, we did a good job

Geoffrey: Most satisfactory


So their house is basically a small square, there is barely enough room to move in this house but they don't have enough money to upgrade


Tucker: Last one!

Aubrey: Yes!



Tucker: This was fun! Also Geoffrey seems alright

Aubrey: Yeah, too bad it's the boys birthday tomorrow, they're going to miss out


Tucker: We can put presents under the tree for them

Aubrey: Yeah, you're right


Tucker: Mistletoe!



Geoffrey: Dinner is ready!


Tucker: Wow this smells and tastes great!

Aubrey: I told you he was going to be helpful around here, especially with three boys


Teulia even came over to open presents and celebrate


Geoffrey: This one has my name on it, thank.. you *wipes fake tear from eyes*


He got a digital camera


I forgot what the other two got in the present pile but they were happy with it


Tucker: Hey Father Winter. How are you?


Father Winter: Great, I hope you and your family are well?


Tucker: Yeah, our boys are going to be toddlers tomorrow, it's going to become a crazy house


Father Winter: Ah the joy of children! I wish you well in all of this, children are a blessing


Father Winter: Here, I have a gift for you


Tucker: For me? Thank you!

It was a all-in-one PC....


Father Winter: Here, Aubrey, a gift for you


Aubrey: A grillmania for me?


Father Winter: Yes, also, I need you to take great care of your boys Aubrey, the continuation of your family is very important


Aubrey: Oh, ah, yeah I will. Thanks for the gift


Father Winter: Here you are Geoffrey. I have a gift for you and a favour. I need you to watch over this family and look after them. Keep them safe


Geoffrey: A present for me? I will look after this family until my gears stop working


Geoffrey: Thank you!


So the kids all grew up just as Winterfest ticked over. 

This is Blake, he is Clingy


This is Riley

He is Angelic and has his mums elf ears... that you guys have never seen because she keeps them covered


And this is Eric, he's fussy and also has elf ears

I love that all three of them are different


This is the house, a small box lol


The boys got to open presents in the morning and they all seemed pretty happy




House upgrade... I know it's ugly


They now have a separate bedroom for the boys and a bathroom... they need more money lol




Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, triplets in generation one! WOW! Luckily the infant update isn't out just yet. Welcome to the sim world, Blake, Riley and Eric. Aubrey and Tucker are great parents. Also, congratulations on a new Servo! Welcome to the sim world, Geoffrey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALWAYS get multiples when my sims have no money. I was thinking of adding a lot trait for multiples but decided against it... I got triplets anyway! haha

      I seem to always build a servo at the start of the game, it's something that can keep an eye on the legacy as it progresses and look after everything

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX