The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.15




So this is the new house! I can't remember if I built it from a plan or not but there it is




It's pretty empty as it was filled with the furniture from the smaller house and they basically have no money now


So Geoffrey has started on the portrait of the founder, I'm hopinh to get a painting of almost everyone. Then I will most likely store them somewhere, even on another lot possibly


A couple of selfies



Eric: I'm glad you came over tonight


Eric: You know I really like you a lot and I want to hopefully build my crime empire with you someday


Jaqueline: I really like you too


Jaqueline: I'd love to start our criminal empire together


Eric: You would?


Eric: I thought you'd turn me down

Jaqueline: Why? I like you, now kiss me already


She wanted him to and she still looks shocked? haha


Jaqueline: You better ask me to be your girlfreind, I don't just let anyone kiss me


Eric: Be my girlfriend?


New years time







Everyone: Happy New Year!








Eric: Gross


Eric: Come on guys... 


So the tradition of all the kids in the worlds come to the legacy house has begun with Avery now




Bonding time with school projects


Avery is working on her second aspiration. She got through the first one super fast. She's now working on the Artistic one


This time came so fast...





All three boys are adults now and an Heir needs to be decided. A final run down on the three boys


Blake Bequest. Self-Assured, Active and Jealous. Has the Aspiration Extreme Sports Enthusiast. He gets a job as a Athlete

He graduates with Honours


Eric Bequest. Hot Headed, Evil and Loner. Has the Aspiration Public Enemy. He gets a job as a Criminal

He graduates as a Valedictorian


Riley Bequest. Cheerful, Goofball and Party Animal. Has the Aspiration Master Actor. He gets a job as an Actor

He graduates with Honours


Sooo I took the guess work out of it, pulled up a pie spinner and it landed on Riley! The other two brothers will be moving into their own home soon. I wanted to keep playing so I wanted to get the heir decided haha


Blake: I can't believe I'm an adult now...


Addison: A hot adult


Blake: Uh... thanks Addison, I'm a bit old for you at the moment though aren't I?


Addison: I'm going to become an adult tomorrow and he won't be able to resist me!


Addison: I'll show him


Addison: So I'm and adult now

Blake: I can see that... 



Addison: Go out with me?


Blake: Oh, ah, yeah, sure


Addison: Got him!

I think you had him when you guys went to prom


Addison Bouchard. Self-Assured, Music Lover and Family-Oriented. She has the Aspiration of being Fabulously Wealthy. 

Her and Blake move into their own house together


Jaqueline Li. Self-Assured, Lazy and Kleptomaniac. Has the Aspiration Public Enemy. 

Her and Eric move into their own house together


Riley: So I'm Heir?

Yep


Riley: Booo yeah!


Riley: Now what?

College?



Comments

  1. Wow, the new house looks great! It's huge! I'm happy to see Riley as the next heir. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I sometimes feel it's too big but I'm slowly filling it up, their bills are $7,000 at the moment so I'm hoping they can keep up haha. I'm glad Riley is the Heir too, he seems to have the most interesting personality and features. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX