The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.12

 



NSFW stuff at the end of this chapter! You've been warned!


They finally got a house upgrade! I didn't build it though, I got it from the gallery. I honestly suck at building

I have a house in mind that I built a long time ago, one that I actually was really proud of but they can't afford it yet. I feel like it's one of the best houses I've built but you will have to wait to see it


This is the house on the gallery that I downloaded


Bottom floor is Aubrey and Tuckers room, kitchen, bathroom and lounge


Second floor is the boys bedrooms... they're completely plain because they had no money left. I hate that I can't decorate their rooms and that they still have their cheap childhood beds


Wedding time



You look beautiful, Aubrey

Aubrey: Thank you



Aubrey: You look so handsome


Tucker: You look beautiful


Tucker: Here we go 


Tucker: Aubrey, from the first moment I saw you at that maker place, ordering the Bombardier beetle stir-fry, I knew there was something special about you. I knew I couldn't let you go without having my number. I wouldn't change a thing with how we met and I'm so happy we're here today celebrating with our friends and our boys


Aubrey: When I came to live here, I never thought I'd meet someone like you who could show me the world. I knew nothing and you showed me everything, I wouldn't change that for the world. I love you more than anything and I hope we can have many more happy years together


Erwin: Gosh, how lame


Erwin: Booooring....


Aubrey: I take you as my Husband, now and forever


Tucker: I take you as my wife


Tucker: Now and forever









Aubrey: This has been one of the best days of my life


Tucker: Mine too


Aubrey: Thanks for always being here for me


Their first dance was over and everyone else joined in


Time for the happy couple to cut the cake


Aubrey: Ouch, damn it!

Tucker: Oh no! Are you alright? Did you cut yourself bad?


Aubrey: Just kidding hehe


Tucker: Sigh, did you learn that from Riley?


Aubrey: Maybe...


Riley: Did I hear my name?


Aubrey: Wanna try some?


Aubrey: Open wide



Everyone had a great time

NSFW stuff incoming! To answer why I put NSFW stuff... I feel it adds to the story honestly.



Tucker: I love you more than anything, my beautiful wife


Aubrey: I love you too, more than anything in this world, my handsome husband







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX