The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.10

 




These two are both dressed up for some reason


Aubrey: Yeah, why are we dressed up?


Tucker: Because I wanted to take my beautiful, amazing and smart partner out for lunch to the first         place we went on our "friend date"


Aubrey: I love you


Tucker: I love you too


Tucker: This place is where I started to fall in love with you, I want it to be the place where we make    the best memories


Aubrey: I think I started falling for you here too. Let's go inside and make some more memories


They both look at the menu, Aubrey is a master at this now


Aubrey: I love where they've seated us, I can look out at the beautiful restaurant


Tucker: And I can look at the most beautiful person in the room


Aubrey: Awww..

Waiter: Can I take your orders?


Tucker: We're celebrating tonight, so I need something fancy


Tucker: You're best wine for the both of us


Tucker: and the steak for the both of us, medium well done, please. Thank you


Waiter: Sure, we will be back with your food soon


Aubrey: So what are we celebrating?


Tucker: The fact that we love each other, also that we have three amazing boys who we love and that we will be together forever


Aubrey: I really hope so


Tucker: You're so amazing Aubrey, I mean you came out of the woods, not know where your family is and just started a life here without knowing how the world works


Tucker: I really admire everything about you and I'm lucky to have you


Waiter: Here is your meals, enjoy!

Please go... you're ruining the moment


Aubrey: Do you really mean all that?


Tucker: Of course I do, I'm the luckiest man in the world


Tucker: I couldn't imagine my life without you


Aubrey: I feel the same way about you, I was lost when I came here and you showed me how to live. I love you so much!


Aubrey: Mistletoe kiss?


Tucker: Of course!




Tucker: There's been something I've wanted to do for a really long time and I feel like this is the perfect time to do it


Tucker: Here I go...


Aubrey: Are you alright?


Tucker: Just a little nervous


Aubrey: What are you nervous about... wait, what are you doing?


Tucker: Aubrey Bequest, you are the love of my life, I couldn't imagine my life without you


Tucker: Will you marry me?


Aubrey: Oh my gosh!



Aubrey: Of course I'll marry you!




Tucker: You make me so happy


Aubrey: You make me happier than you'll ever know


Aubrey: *whispers* let's go have some fun in the games room, it has a lock on the door


Tucker: What? How do you know that? Actually.. never mind, let's go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX