The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.3

 




Upon returning to her home, it was still raining

Aubrey: Does this rain ever stop?

Apparently not at the moment


So with the money she got from selling the things she found in the dumpster she was able to afford a small home


Aubrey: Shelter! 


Heres a look at the inside of the house. Everything she found is broken


Repairing is in the cards for the next few hours, she got some nice stuff from the dumpster. She should have a decent handiness skill by the end of it


Aubrey gets a job in the Engineering career


Aubrey: Promotion on my first day! 

She had done some work from home to get a jump in her career and it really paid off



Aubrey: Hey, I was just about to grab some lunch to celebrate a promotion. Did you want to join me?


Aubrey: Thanks for coming!


Aubrey: You ready for some lunch? I heard that the food is free today!


Tucker: Yeah, let's do it


Waitress: Hey! How can I help you today?


Aubrey: Table for two please


Erwin walks through the door at that moment, hears Aubrey asking for a table for two and then walks past her without saying hi


Tucker: This place is nice, it has a homey feel to it. Have you been here before?


Aubrey: Oh, no. I've never been to a restaurant before. I've heard stories about them and learnt roughly what to do


Tucker: You've never been to a restaurant before?


Aubrey: Nope, I've been in the forest most of my life, the faries would tell me stories about this world

Tucker: I see


Aubrey: So what do I do with this book thing? Do I say what I want and it comes to me?

Tucker: A waiter or waitress will be by soon to take our order


Waitress: Can I take your orders?

Tucker: I think I'll have the steak please


Aubrey: I think I'll have the same thing please


Erwin: What is she doing here?


Erwin: What is she doing here with him?


Erwin: Blah, blah, blah. I bet that's all he's saying. 

Looks like Erwin could be jealous?


Aubrey: Mmmm this is really good!

Tucker: Yeah, the steak is usually a good choice


Aubrey: Thanks for coming out with me today, this restaurant experience was pretty awesome


Tucker: Yeah it was a good day, thanks for inviting me out and congratulations on the promotion!


They parted ways and Aubrey smiled, she had a great lunch with Tucker and hoped they would see each other again soon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX