The Bequest Legacy - Chapter 1.2




Having no simoleons was becoming an issue. Aubrey decided to use her knowledge to collect the minerals around her block of land


She only found a few and then decided it wasn't enough. Being a Freegan she decided to go somewhere she could get some better items


Because this is lilsimsie's save, we have The Waterfront, maker space in Evergreen Harbor. A great place for a sim like Aubrey to build some skills and dumpster dive


With a view of the river, Aubrey paints her first painting ever


Random Sim: That painting is awful, haven't you ever painted before?

Aubrey: No

Random Sim: Oh, well, see ya

What a jerk


With that random sim ruining her mood, she went dumpster diving. Even Father Winter was there to dumpster dive. She got quite the haul and gathered enough coin to get some lunch


Man: HOT FRESH FOOD!! 


Aubrey: Hey, can I get something that might give me a pick me up? 


Man: One Bombardier Beetle Stir-Fry

Aubrey: A beetle?

Man: Just try it, you'll get the pick me up you want


Yes... actual beetles


Aubrey: This isn't too bad


Aubrey: Oh, I feel all warm inside


BUUUURRRRPPPPP


Aubrey: What the hell was that?

Lucky you didn't set yourself on fire

Aubrey: I feel great though!

So, the beetle food actually improves hunger and energy. So she was ready to do more dumpster diving


Back to the dumpsters


There was a new guy at the concession stand, he handed over the beetle stir-fry after Aubrey ordered it

Man: The Beetle Stir-Fry, huh? I hope your stomach can handle it?


Aubrey: Oh, yeah, I've had it before. Thank you for checking though

You getting all shy there?

Aubrey: Shut up


Man: I hope you don't mind me sitting here, I'm on break and I wanted to see how you're handling the food?


Aubrey: My stomach is fine, the first time I ate it I burped fire


Man: Hah, that's a new one. I'm Tucker Adamson, it's nice to meet you...?


Aubrey: Aubrey Bequest. It's nice to meet you too


Tucker: Well, I should get back to work. Can I give you my number? You seem like a pretty cool person to hang out with


With the biggest smile Aubrey nods

Aubrey: Yeah, you can have mine too

They swap numbers and go their separate ways.


This was her haul from the dumpster diving. She also got some things in her personal inventory but I forgot to get a screenshot. I deleted the damaged stuff and she kept anything thatstill worked




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDEX